Friday, October 23, 2020

Learning English part 2


My teacher said that what is your motivation to learn speaking english..

Okey maybe i have just given the reason for it in my article before..
But i want to tell you why..
It's because i want
Just like that
Maybe at next year i want to get scolarship for magister
But i think that not just my reason..
So i tell again i just want to improve my skill in English
Even though i have gotten job
I am civil servant
But i don't know

A month ago i just thought that i must learn English more..
Besides actually in my dream, i want to get scholarship in another country or foreign.
I wish that i would feel four season
Eventhough i am not sure because now still pandemic in every country in the world..

But my dream still just in my mind..
And alhamdulillah i get very smart and comfortable teacher..

Artikel Terkait

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Pengunjung Blog

Labels

A EKMET (1) A MACRO (1) A MATEK (1) A MENULIS (1) A MICRO (1) ENGLISH (13) ISLAMI (9) KISAH (24) KUE (2) KULINER (3) LEARNING (23) Menjahit (6) MONICLENS (8) MY CREATION (12) MY LOVELY FAMILY (17) NGAJI (1) NOSTALGIA (14) PUISI (7) RESENSI FILM (6) STORY (38) TAJWID (1) TESTIMONI (2) TIPS dan TRICK (16) TRAVELLING (40) TSAQOFAH (1) Umar (9)

Alih Bahasa

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Monica Oktavina. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

About Blogger

Hello guys, I am a mother of two kids, hopefully this blog useful for you, do not forget to follow this blog to get more information ^_^ (Instagram: moniceoktavina12. Youtube: Monica Oktavina) Contact Us: moniceoktavina@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Monice and Family | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com