Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Schedule for My Children Resolution

 


Assalamu'alaikum

Recently, i think, i am addicted to English language. I don't know, maybe i still learn how to speak English fluently, but i'll try to make a naration in English. Before i took my English course, i thought that so very hard to make a sentence in English, but now? It is like a miracle, i can make sentences and a long naration. Eventhough, my writing is not too good. But, i will always try it. In my blog, in my house book...

For this time, i want to tell you about my resolution. And my big resolution is my children. I don't want to dissapointed my children. Moreover, my first children must carry on his study to Kindergarden after he has some therapies. So that's why, i must make some strategies for that. Thinking about, How he goes to school everyday. How he can socialize to his friends. How he can learn and will do his homework, and all of the things. And im still not used to about that. 

In my mind, i always think how i can do these with my limitations. And i have gotten an idea, i must make a schedule for it. Maybe it is not really good idea. But, i hope it can help me. Furthermore, in this month my work begin to make me so busy. Schedule is really important in order to manage all of them planning as well. I will try my best. For the next result, i just surrender it to Allah. And i always believe that Allah helps me whatever my condition..


Artikel Terkait

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Pengunjung Blog

Labels

A EKMET (1) A MACRO (1) A MATEK (1) A MENULIS (1) A MICRO (1) ENGLISH (13) ISLAMI (9) KISAH (24) KUE (2) KULINER (3) LEARNING (23) Menjahit (6) MONICLENS (8) MY CREATION (12) MY LOVELY FAMILY (17) NGAJI (1) NOSTALGIA (14) PUISI (7) RESENSI FILM (6) STORY (38) TAJWID (1) TESTIMONI (2) TIPS dan TRICK (16) TRAVELLING (40) TSAQOFAH (1) Umar (9)

Alih Bahasa

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Monica Oktavina. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

About Blogger

Hello guys, I am a mother of two kids, hopefully this blog useful for you, do not forget to follow this blog to get more information ^_^ (Instagram: moniceoktavina12. Youtube: Monica Oktavina) Contact Us: moniceoktavina@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Monice and Family | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com