Monday, March 22, 2021

Bimba AIUEO

I admitted that back then it was my adaptation with my new environment. If i remembered, it was really hard. Untill i could not really focus on my family. I was running for schedule, again and again. Moreover, something else was happened and i decided to make myself busier than before. But it gives me some benefits in to myself..In addition, a reason that i could not tell about it that made me so weird. Seriously, i feel better and now i become myself again..For example, i made me busy for learning Tahsin, Learning English, and if i used to for that positive activities, I feel something lost when i just do my daily activities like normal..

However, now i realize that i have to learn more especially about parenting. Because my children become kids that will enter the formal education. I think that is a big beginning, and i have to think it seriously..Furthermore, i could not handle when i am working. So, it is not only an education for them but also for me. How to choose the best school for my children, how to teach them when they are at home, how to recognize them to fathom about our religion, and more and more knowledge that have to they knowing. For the first time, i put my first child to Bimba in order to can read. The difference from therapy education before, at Bimba, he learn how to make socialize with the other children too. 

In additon, my first children has old enough  for enter the kindergarten this year, so i have to struggle. It is not same when my children still toddler. I do not have enough knowledge how to teach kids in order to be obedient, i just follow my feeling and hope that Allah gives me guidance for my children schools to be. It seems like i put my child to the Yamet Smart Galaxy for his treatment. I followed my feeling and searching the good place. I hope that it will be like that. I put my first child to Bimba before he enter the Kindergarten. I just take my feeling, and waiting for the result, He can do or not. Fortunately, the place is near from our home.  I have to think hard for the next step. Actually, in my heart i want to put my children to Islamic School. Because i hope all of my children could get the best education about Islam...As we know, as parents, we have to take responsibilities about our children....





Artikel Terkait

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Pengunjung Blog

Labels

A EKMET (1) A MACRO (1) A MATEK (1) A MENULIS (1) A MICRO (1) ENGLISH (13) ISLAMI (9) KISAH (24) KUE (2) KULINER (3) LEARNING (23) Menjahit (6) MONICLENS (8) MY CREATION (12) MY LOVELY FAMILY (17) NGAJI (1) NOSTALGIA (14) PUISI (7) RESENSI FILM (6) STORY (38) TAJWID (1) TESTIMONI (2) TIPS dan TRICK (16) TRAVELLING (40) TSAQOFAH (1) Umar (9)

Alih Bahasa

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Monica Oktavina. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

About Blogger

Hello guys, I am a mother of two kids, hopefully this blog useful for you, do not forget to follow this blog to get more information ^_^ (Instagram: moniceoktavina12. Youtube: Monica Oktavina) Contact Us: moniceoktavina@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Monice and Family | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com