Saturday, March 27, 2021

Giving a cup of milk for my Kid

Several weeks (almost a month), i put my first child to the Bimba and stop him from the therapy for a moment. But, i have a consequent that my child does not get some therapies. It means that he must learn by himself. Eventhough his teacher learn him, he must take an effort more. I really suspicious, maybe if he being weird, i want to take him to Yamet again..

Moreover, actually this week, i am trying not to give him a bottle of milk, and he must drink with a cup. It is really hard, because he does not want to drink, and always throws up...

I forced him to drink with a cup in order not to use a bottle again. Because he does not want to drink white milk, so i give him chocolate milk..and it turns out give a bad effect to him. I feel that his attitude being uncontrolled, and being weird. Back then, he had allergic to consume chocolate milk, related to his disorder..

This is my homework again, as a mother..i hope that he backs to normal again..and i have a manner to try him to be better..

----------------------

Btw, if you ask me why i use english language or indonesian language. When do i use one of them in my article? It just my preference, because i want used to practice it, and sometimes it makes me feel so happy. So, it is really not because i want to expose something but it just my happiness, my hobby. It is same if you have some hobbies like dancing, singing and etc. It feels make you better, right? so, if i tell something in English, it means that i try to make a happiness in sadness or weirdness..

Monice

Artikel Terkait

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Pengunjung Blog

Labels

A EKMET (1) A MACRO (1) A MATEK (1) A MENULIS (1) A MICRO (1) ENGLISH (13) ISLAMI (9) KISAH (24) KUE (2) KULINER (3) LEARNING (23) Menjahit (6) MONICLENS (8) MY CREATION (12) MY LOVELY FAMILY (17) NGAJI (1) NOSTALGIA (14) PUISI (7) RESENSI FILM (6) STORY (38) TAJWID (1) TESTIMONI (2) TIPS dan TRICK (16) TRAVELLING (40) TSAQOFAH (1) Umar (9)

Alih Bahasa

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Monica Oktavina. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

About Blogger

Hello guys, I am a mother of two kids, hopefully this blog useful for you, do not forget to follow this blog to get more information ^_^ (Instagram: moniceoktavina12. Youtube: Monica Oktavina) Contact Us: moniceoktavina@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Monice and Family | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com