Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Writing and The Facts

How did i really appreciate with someone who has written many articles especially in opinion publics. I have read her book, and fortunately i have much new knowledges from it. I have written so many articles in my blog, but it just sharing something that was happened in myself. I think that it is just for fun..and after i read that book, i realize that writing is more than just like that, it is very important. We could share many actual informations that is supported by the data. But the most important thing is how to convey our fresh notion to the others especially to the authority. What can they do after we reveal the facts. 

Facts could represent many things and also many problems that were happened in the society. But, the first thing that we should concern are the manner how to read the data and make analyze that supported by some researches. If we can do that, it is our beginning to write. Actually, if we do not used to write, it is really difficult. However, we do not give up because the good article is born from the continuously writing. I believe that we actually can write the good article, so we just need to practise it. Because without practise to write, it is impossible to born a good article. 

For me, practicing is the main tool that we have. It depends on your intention and your desire. It seems like me to keep my english writing eventhough i know that my english grammar is not too good. I just keep trying because learning english is not about how to read and understand the meaning from a letter. It is unity of reading, listening, speaking and writing. I feel grateful because i have a blog that really help me as a place to pour out all of my thought. Even i know that my vocabulary is finite, but i have a big desire to fluent in English. Therefore, keep your spirit to write everyday and see the next result!

Artikel Terkait

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Pengunjung Blog

Labels

A EKMET (1) A MACRO (1) A MATEK (1) A MENULIS (1) A MICRO (1) ENGLISH (13) ISLAMI (9) KISAH (24) KUE (2) KULINER (3) LEARNING (23) Menjahit (6) MONICLENS (8) MY CREATION (12) MY LOVELY FAMILY (17) NGAJI (1) NOSTALGIA (14) PUISI (7) RESENSI FILM (6) STORY (38) TAJWID (1) TESTIMONI (2) TIPS dan TRICK (16) TRAVELLING (40) TSAQOFAH (1) Umar (9)

Alih Bahasa

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Monica Oktavina. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

About Blogger

Hello guys, I am a mother of two kids, hopefully this blog useful for you, do not forget to follow this blog to get more information ^_^ (Instagram: moniceoktavina12. Youtube: Monica Oktavina) Contact Us: moniceoktavina@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Monice and Family | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com