Friday, May 21, 2021

Take the time for my short Bali Vacation 2021

Because of prohibition the government to not going by all transportation mode, so i postponed my schedule to visit my family in Bali. Alhamdulillah, after 17th date, i decided to make planning to go to my hometown at 19 May. I want to visit my grandparents, actually they have sick, so i have to visit them..

Actually, this is not the first time i go to Bali after pandemic Covid-19. I have visited for January,  it was really taking my heart beat, because i knew there were many consequences when i had decided. Then, i took my choice, in case i could not hold my feeling.

Therefore, there was a problem yesterday, i could not believe that i had booked the wrong date for flight. It was really weird, because i usually check my ticket before i have flight. It was like unreal..

But, i did not waste my time. I went to customer service of Lion air. Unfortunately, the flight by Lion Air was full booked. So, they offered me to change my flight with Batik Air in the same time. I had no idea, so i was agree with it eventhough i have to paid the additional costs  ..

Finally, we flew at the time..Alhamdulillah, my children enjoy this flight, although my daughter was cranky and scratched my face..

I had a little story, i met a woman who  was amazed with my daughter, because my daughter had used Hijab. She asked to me when i had been wearing Hijab for my daughter. I said that i used to my daughter when six months, and she always wears it whenever she want to go outside..









Oh ya, i had reserved for Hotel before i went to Bali, the Hotel really near to my home. I got it for free, because i had just to know that i had tick points too much, then i barter it for two days room reservation...i want to tell my trip next, see u..











Artikel Terkait

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Pengunjung Blog

Labels

A EKMET (1) A MACRO (1) A MATEK (1) A MENULIS (1) A MICRO (1) ENGLISH (13) ISLAMI (9) KISAH (24) KUE (2) KULINER (3) LEARNING (23) Menjahit (6) MONICLENS (8) MY CREATION (12) MY LOVELY FAMILY (17) NGAJI (1) NOSTALGIA (14) PUISI (7) RESENSI FILM (6) STORY (38) TAJWID (1) TESTIMONI (2) TIPS dan TRICK (16) TRAVELLING (40) TSAQOFAH (1) Umar (9)

Alih Bahasa

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Monica Oktavina. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

About Blogger

Hello guys, I am a mother of two kids, hopefully this blog useful for you, do not forget to follow this blog to get more information ^_^ (Instagram: moniceoktavina12. Youtube: Monica Oktavina) Contact Us: moniceoktavina@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Monice and Family | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com